No Stanley, you'll live forever.

I'm tentatively scheduled to go skydiving on Sunday so if you don't hear from me after that you'll know it didn't work out. And by "didn't work out", I mean, I smashed into the ground at a high rate of speed and am either dead or all broken into pieces. I'm not really concerned about it but certain people keep trying to scare me out of it, like jumping out of a plane is completely unreasonable. Whatevs.

Day 3 of the drawing challenge is my favorite food and here I have rendered for your viewing pleasure some ice cream, some pizza, and some peanut M&Ms. The M&Ms kind of look like jelly beans but take my word for it, they are M&Ms. I am sure I have more favorite foods than that but I lost motivation halfway through painting and just filled in the background. So it's not very visually pleasing. I think in the future I will just draw as many dinosaurs as possible because when I look at my dinosaurs it makes me really happy.

Did you know that I am a 9 year old boy? You do now.

So anyway, here is day 3. Nobody has any comments about my paintings so I suspect you don't appreciate fine art the way I do. That's ok. Not everyone can be sophisticated. It takes all kinds, you know?

Comments

GeleeneG said…
The reason your m&ms look like jelly beans is because you have pink and purple in there. Those aren't standard m&ms colors.
Erin said…
I think maybe your monitor is off. I did not make pink or purple M&Ms, I certainly know what colors are standard.

Popular Posts