Quicker Chickens + BONUS!

I think I suffer from some variation of dyslexia where I substitute random incorrect words when reading. My versions are usually a lot funnier than the real ones, though...in my mind, anyway. Today I saw something that said "For Quicker Chickens" and I was all, wait, what? Quick chickens are funny and maybe cute, I don't know. But it really said "For Quicker Check-Ins" which, on further reflection, makes a lot more sense, especially since I was on an airline website at the time, but is not even remotely funny. The other day I thought the Old Navy return policy was that clothes must be uncrushed. I guess uncrushed isn't even a word. Unwashed is, though, and that's their main requirement. Sometimes the world is just so ordinary.

I think I accidentally just bought a pair of strappy gold sandals with 5 inch heels. And by accidentally I mean totally on purpose.

I also bought a plane ticket to Alaska but I won't even pretend that was an accident.

Oh, and I bought a skydiving thing because it was kind of a deal and I finally found someone who will go with me.

I am excited about all of these things. Don't you think life is way better when you have a lot of things to look forward to, like jumping out of airplanes and hooker shoes? I sure do.

Ok, well, I am bored and I saw this thing and thought it was funny so now I am doing this 30 day drawing challenge and you can all enjoy my lovely MS Paint Renderings. But I'm not going to do it every day in a row because sometimes I don't really feel like rendering things in MS Paint and I do have a life, you know. But we'll call this day 1. Self portrait. Ha. Everything is so much better in MS Paint. Hilare.

I copied this from a picture of me at a fancy wine party. I edited out the wine though, to make it appropriate for all audiences, and also because I got tired of painting and didn't feel like drawing a hand and a wine glass and all that. It's my painting, I do what I want. Please enjoy.

Comments

AprilJ said…
Yay for AK ticket purchases... you won't be needing your hooker shoes here since this will be a nature-loving trip for you (well, I guess you can bring them, we might wear them biking??). Sounds like your summer is shaping up to be HUGE! (get it, AK is 2.5 times the size of stupid TX)

Popular Posts