Poetry and Other Things

My cousin is moving to Tucson so I spend a lot of my free time perusing Craigslist, hoping to find just the right place at the right price and in the right area. It's harder than it sounds. Or maybe it sounds hard, which would be accurate. In any case, I came across this listing today, which is just pure poetry. Probably not intentionally, but I love it anyway.

Hi
I have a 1 bedroom condo at Barcelona Manor;
Next to the swimming pool; cool nights.
Also near Tucson Mall; Shopping; Clubs; Bars and Rest.
New Tile Floors and private parking.
If you want more info call me.
George

I mean, seriously. Do Craigslist ads get any better than this? I think not. I know not, actually, because I've read a million of them.

I guess I lied when I said there were other things. There are no other things. Today there is only poetry. Happy weekend.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Hmm, I like that. There's something very peaceful about it. I read it three times already.
Erin said…
I know, right? I think it's where he says it's near Rest. I think he meant restaurants but it's also a metaphor.
GeleeneG said…
Today I am imagining that George has dreadlocks and reads this at spoken word poetry nights in a coffee shop.

Popular Posts