Don't Bother Me.

I'm crabby.

Not really, I just wanted to write that. And post this picture. Poor crab. He lost his claw. Or maybe someone ate him. He does look a little...boiled. In any case. I'm not crabby today, and here's why.

It's Friday. Weekend!
There's a new Coldplay single out. I've listened to it 5 times this morning.
I added coconut extract to my blended coffee drink and it was a genius move.
I get to see my friends, who I haven't seen for 2 weeks. 2 whole weeks!
Tomorrow I'm having a spa day.
I'm wearing new shoes.
Also, new earrings.
I woke up early and worked out. Because I felt like it.
I might go swimming tonight.
I might go hot tubbing tonight.
Pinterest. Do you know Pinterest? I spend way too much time pinning things. Oh, all the lovely things.

Here, enjoy another vacation picture. You're probably going to have to endure this until I find something else to think about, so get used to it.

Comments

Popular Posts