Flashback Friday #6

I don't know how Friday always rolls around when I least expect it. You'd think someone would keep the days in order so I'd know that after Thursday, it'd be Friday, and I could prepare for this. But instead I'm always surprised and have to scrounge around the Internet where I've socked away various random photos and try to find something that will suffice for a flashback.

So, today, *flash flash flash* let's take a journey to Italy!



I can't remember what year this was but probably circa 2004. I'm going to pretend like there might be people reading this blog that don't really know me (there probably aren't, but let's make believe) and give a little recap. Here you see my cousin Amy and I standing in front of the famous leaning tower in Pisa, Italy. Please note we did not find it necessary to pose as though we were holding up the tower. This was taken during our European vacation, where we visited 11 countries in 26 days. It was a total whirlwind but also a once in a lifetime thing that I'm so glad we were able to do. I highly recommend taking a European vacation yourself, and if you can involve a bunch of Australians, that makes it even better.

*flash flash flash*

OK, we're back to the current time, and I have to go do important insurance things now. Have a nice weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts