I was going to write about how I'm at work and haven't done anything productive all day long, but this is the internet and it's generally considered a bad idea to put that sort of information out there for anyone to find. Instead I will tell you about my love of the cheese cube.

I like to keep a bag of cheese cubes in the refrigerator here at work. I eat cheese cubes for breakfast (with applesauce), cheese cubes for snack (with crackers), cheese cubes for lunch (with Lean Cuisine). I don't eat cheese cubes for dinner because there are no cheese cubes at my house. There is no cheese of any kind at my house. Come to think of it, there is not really even any food at my house.

I'm not actually going to write an entire entry about cheese cubes. That would be ridiculous. I'd also like to mention that the air conditioner just kicked on at the office and it makes the entire place smell like hot garbage. That is not a nice smell. You don't want to smell hot garbage while you're trying to enjoy your cheese cubes.

That's enough about cheese cubes. (As if there could ever be too much talk about cheese cubes.)

This weekend my parents and aunt Becky are coming to see me. Well, they're not really coming to see me. My mom and Becky are coming to go to a Celtic Festival. My dad is coming to deliver a drafting table. I haven't done my list of things that needed to be done before they arrive. If I hadn't posted it on my blog, they wouldn't know I'd failed. (I guess I am assuming they read my blog- a pretty big assumption, actually.)

I don't know if I will go to the Celtic Festival or do manly things with my dad, like going to Home Depot and talking about tools and flooring and things of that nature. If I go to the Celtic Festival, I will probably take pictures. If I go to Home Depot, meh. No promises. Maybe my dad plans on going to the Celtic Festival. Who knows, really? Anything could happen.

My life is so boring. I'm not sure what that says about you, since you are here reading about it. Perhaps your life is so boring too.

Today I have exchanged my overuse of ... for an overuse of (parenthesis). I thought it might make a nice change.

Comments

Amy Filleman said…
My life is boring. Lets go to Greece!!!
AprilJ said…
I prefer the overuse of periods to parentheses myself..WTH is a Celtic festival?? It must surely be the first cousin or evil stepchild of the Renaissance Festival...which is not saying much either way. My new favorite cheese is Dubliner cheese. My previous favorite was Double Gloucester from Boar's Head. Both excellent quesos... punctuation abuse unites.
Filleman Family said…
I'm not sure if you post or april's made me laugh harder . . . (just for you - see that I coordinated BOTH things). Maybe next post you could manage to overuse the :) My life is boring and reading blogs is my link to the outside world - yep that should pretty much define this day.

Popular Posts