* It's Monday.
* I kind of like Monday.
* I did laundry so all my clothes are clean.
* I like having all my clothes to choose from.
* It starts the day off on a good note.
* This weekend I did not accomplish much.
* I had a whole bunch of things I wanted to accomplish.
* I went to my friend's house to make jewelry.
* I spent the whole time examining all of her gems and things.
* It is my opinion that you will feel fancy if you own loose cut gemstones.
* I wish I had tons of them.
* I would pour them into a bowl and run my fingers through them.
* The phone is ringing right now.
* There is a battle in the office as to who will answer the phone.
* It's not specifically my job to answer the phone.
* Sometimes I pretend to be too busy.
* I'm never actually too busy.
* Anyway I didn't make jewelry but I did play with my friend's cute kitten.
* It made me want a kitten really badly.
* I won't blog about my cats though.
* Yesterday I went to my church's version of Sunday School.
* It was good.
* I think I will keep up with that.
* I also went to my volunteer thing.
* I got a blister cutting slits in cardboard wings.
* The blister does not hurt.
* Last night I made a necklace.
* I sawed, soldered, and drilled it.
* I did this all while sitting on my couch.
* I used a plastic folding table as a work bench.
* Plastic folding tables are not meant to be used as work benches.
* The necklace looks alright.
* It needs a bigger gemstone.
* I bought a bag of emeralds on eBay.
* I bet you wish you had a bag of emeralds.
* Mine are tiny emeralds but that is OK.
* Tiny emeralds are still emeralds.
* Are you wondering if there is a point to this yet?
* There is no point.
* It's just random.
* Random Monday, we might call it.
* I kind of like Monday.

Comments

Amy Filleman said…
I greatly enjoyed this entry. Thank you for your time and entertainment. I wish everyone I associated with was as much fun as you. that is all
GeleeneG said…
Ha ha, I know who you ripped this entry off from. That was very poorly worded, but whatever. Also, I own a loose gem, but only one, so I don't feel very fancy.

Popular Posts