Chew on This

I came across this blog topic generator and the topic that it generated for me was "Is Flossing Necessary?" Well, that's not strictly true, the first topic it generated was "Early American Jazz" but I have nothing to say about that. Flossing, though, is cool. I thought, "My people would probably like to talk about flossing." So. Is Flossing Necessary? Sadly, the answer appears to be yes. My friend is a dental hygienist and I asked her if there was any other option for the flossing thing and she said no. She said if you were stuck on a desert island with the option to only floss or only brush your teeth, you should  choose to floss. I think perhaps she overestimates the value of oral hygiene when stuck on a desert island, but dental hygienists can be like that- always thinking about teeth.

Well, I think that about covers the topic of flossing. That was fun.

Oh, I have an idea. How about another rousing round of "How did you find this blog?" Yay!

From the stats:

Dirty stories co workers. Uhhh. Yeah. You won't find that here. Sorry to disappoint, person from Saudi Arabia. Good luck with that though.

Animal Footstool. Ha. Like 12 people have Googled that and ended up here. Jokes on you, Googlers! I'm making fun of animal footstools and the people who love them.


Hate My Job Blog About Geico. Now that's a blog I'd probably like to read. But Warren Buffett would never stand for it! And he'd never send me money if that's what this blog was about. Well, technically he's never sent me money anyway, but I did get a Buy One, Get One Free Blizzard coupon once, and that's sort of like money...

That's about all that's interesting from the ol' blog stats. Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn.

Maybe I'll have something interesting to talk about later. Or maybe not. In the meantime, don't forget to floss!

Comments

GeleeneG said…
I just ate strawberries so I def. need to floss. Seeds all up in my grill.

That sounded funnier in my head. Sorry.

Popular Posts