This is Not a Tutorial

I was thinking I'd teach all you people how to make a craft. Because then this blog would not only be awesome and hilarious and all that, but it would also be useful. Then, you know. I'd win. And Warren Buffett would send me cash. I'm pretty sure.

But I think you can't really have a tutorial without pictures. Because then it's kind of just a boring old list of directions, and no one really wants to read that.

Then I thought maybe I would show you pictures of things I've been doing lately. Hiking, adventuring, rocking out. But those pictures aren't on my work computer.

Then I thought maybe you'd want to look at a portrait of my cat. But the last time I posted her photo online without permission, she scratched me in the fingernail. She's a pretty private cat. Private Cat (salute!).

Then I got distracted with a new version of Angry Birds and I forgot about making a blog at all. But I got bored with that and now I'm back. Still with nothing to show you. Sad trombone- wah wah waaaaaah.

Forget it. I'll be back tomorrow with a better idea.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Ha ha, someone's been watching How I Met Your Mother...
Adriane said…
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Popular Posts