Turns out one of the drawbacks of R2 having to be reset is that now my phone only shows Star Wars news. So I'm looking for stories on politics and entertainment and it's all, "Ice Storm on Hoth Causes Delays" and such.


Not really, but it does only update info on Lucasfilm, etc. News you can use, obviously.

I also discovered there's a setting that lets you direct certain callers to voicemail every time they call. I wasn't aware of that setting until now, but you can bet I'll be making use of it. Or maybe I won't. Now when you call and get my voicemail, you'll be wondering if I just missed the call or if you've been blacklisted. Bwahahahaha...

Today my boss' daughter came in to check her secret email and steal stamps from the office. Then she tried to make me mail a card for her, like I'm her own personal secretary. Not happening, friend. I directed her to the mailbox. She left the card on my desk. There it shall remain. I'm not anyone's secretary but most definitely not hers. So not mailing the card was my passive-aggressive act for the day, and I feel pretty good about it.

This weekend I did a photo shoot for my cousin and if I was actually a photographer I'd post some of the pictures here and be like, Dana was such a joy to shoot- blah blah eyeballs teeth stunning. But I'm not actually a photographer so I won't do it. Plus Dana probably doesn't want her pictures all over my blog because as you well know, Warren Buffett and others may be reading. I did take pictures of some ducks and a cup of coffee but I deleted them. Suffice it to say my new camera is beyond fantastic and as soon as I learn how to use a setting beyond Auto, well, look out, because...I'll probably never use it, just like my current camera.

Have we talked about Coldplay lately? I don't think we have. Current obsession: Yes. It's all deep-voicey and angry violins and awesome sauce. Check it out. But only the first half. The second half is like a totally different song and it's meh and I don't know why Coldplay always does that- they combine 2 songs into one instead of just making them separate. Make me understand, Chris Martin, make me understand!

I thought my boss being out of town would be great but it's actually shaping up to be really super dull. I might actually have to do some work. And by work, I mean looking at recipes on the internet. Duh.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Re: Coldplay. I don't know, but it's probably Gwyneth's fault.
Erin said…
I blame Gwyneth for pretty much everything that is wrong in the world.

Popular Posts