Hey, Sup.

The other day I was all, you guys hang tight, this blog will be interesting tomorrow.
But that was kind of a lie because nothing even happened tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. From when I posted that, I mean. What can I say? It seems like I might be a big fat liar. Or maybe like, a fibber. That sounds less awful. You know what else is awful? That I keep pointing out how awful this blog is. I'm never going to get rich if I keep up with those shenanigans. I have to have confidence in the awesomeness and hilariousness of what I write! Yes!

Anyway I mostly came here to say that nothing interesting has really happened and that's why nothing interesting (or uninteresting) has been posted. My boss is going on vacation to Europe starting tonight and will be completely out of touch and so I expect my coworker and I will start having wild tequila parties and stuff like that starting Monday. And by wild tequila parties, I mostly mean we want to order wings and have them delivered to the office. Because we are just that lazy. And awesome. Duh.

Yesterday R2 broke. R2 is my phone. I'm not crazy, my phone really is R2. It's not like I named it that, it just is that. Anyway, it broke and I couldn't type on the virtual keypad anymore. So I had to go to Verizon and they fixed it by doing a hard reset, which is cell-phone speak for "erase every darn thing you've ever downloaded onto your phone, and also 6 months worth of VERY IMPORTANT text messages, like the one about the kitten Virgil Earp." So then I had to spend the rest of the afternoon re-downloading all my apps. And of course I lost my scores on Angry Birds- Rio, which made me pretty upset. But then I spent even more time replaying Angry Birds so I guess that kind of makes up for it.

Whatever, I know this is interesting to you.

Oh, R2 must've known I was typing about him because he just restarted himself and let out some cheerful beeps. What a cutie.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to show you pictures of things. Remember when I was obsessed with collages? Here's a hiking collage. Last Friday I ditched work and went hiking with my friends. We were looking for wildflowers. There was pretty much just the one, so I took a picture of it. Then I stomped on it and ruined it so there wouldn't be any wildflowers for anyone else. Ok, I didn't really do that, although a little part of me thought it would be kind of funny. The night pictures are from this time last week that my friends and I were going on an evening hike after work but it kind of turned into a fiasco and we just ended up stopping like 100 yards from the parking lot and taking a lot of pictures and then going to eat gelato. Luckily it's super desert-y so it looks like we went on a nice sunset hike even though we were never even out of sight of multi-million dollar mansions.

I made that up about the mansions. They were probably just big houses. I don't know how much they cost. But they were right nearby. That's the point.

Anyway here's that collage now. This weekend I'm getting a new camera (shout-out to my awesome uncle, who is selling it to me even though it's Lent) so you will probably have to endure a lot more photos and hopefully some nice portraits of my cat. You're welcome.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Good thing you documented the Virgil Earp conversation in your blog.
Erin said…
Dude, seriously. Who knows what other comic gold was lost for all time?
AprilJ said…
I'm totally into Angry Birds-Rio. I only do it for my kids, though...

Popular Posts