They're After Me Lucky Charms.

I am bored.
I wish I had a margarita.
I wish it was time to go to the beach.
I wish I was going on a date.
I wish I had a margarita on a date at the beach.
Or, you know.
Something like that.

I wish my clients could follow directions.
Just once, I wish they'd fill a form out right.
I wish I didn't have to call them.
And get more details on medical conditions.
And procedures that best remain between them and their doctors.

I wish it was Friday.
Thursday is pretty good though.
I wish I'd brought my tasty meringue cookies to work.

I wish I had a basket of kittens to play with.

I don't have any of those things but at least I have this blog so I can talk about them on the internet.
And this job so I get paid while I do it.
Heh. Heh heh hehhhhhh. Evil laugh.

Oh.
When I was in middle school my friends and I read this book and in the book there was a character named Erin. And the character Erin was nicknamed Erin Go Braugh by her friends. And then she was killed.
Just kidding. Or maybe not. I can't remember. I haven't read the book lately. But anyway, the point is that my friends latched on to that and took to calling me Erin Go Braugh.
I hated that.
I think it's because Erin Go Braugh (sometimes Bragh) sounds like Erin Go Bra and when you are in middle school, the last thing you want on Earth is anyone to mention anything involving you and a bra. At least in my middle school world, that was not a positive thing.
I'm pretty much over it now though. I guess because now I'll own my bra-wearingness. It happens. No shame here.

I have to go look at Facebook now. Thanks for joining me for another episode of Polluting the Internet with Useless Random Babble. See you next time!

Comments

Filleman Family said…
Just be grateful that you need a bra . . . whether I was wearing one or not would not make a lick of difference . . . sadly. AND if you make the short drive to Phx then I could make you the best Marg you have ever had :)
AprilJ said…
Oh.. what she says about the margaritas being the best ever is true. It's worth a drive and an overnighter. I would go there TONIGHT for one myself... if I didn't live in Alaska.
Erin said…
Oh, I have tasted the margaritas of which you speak and I know it to be true. I'm thinking of a trip up next weekend if the offer still stands...

Popular Posts