I ALMOST DIED!

Dudes. Just now I was sitting here, minding my own business, doing some important insurance work, when I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. And by that I mean, right here:



I was working at my computer (obviously) so that will give you an idea of where this movement was located. So I looked over and saw this:


And I was all, AHHHHH! I am here alone so it is ok to scream. I would've screamed even if I wasn't here alone. Then I jumped around and it went under my phone cord. Then I hit it with my paycheck and it went onto the floor. It's still there, lurking just under some wires, probably planning to scuttle up my leg or something horrific. And I'm not killing it, because, um, gross. It will crunch. It is huge. Like as big as a cat, at least. So I am stuck in my chair, keeping a wary eye on it, so I can show it to my coworker when he returns and make him kill it.

I tried to take a picture of it but it's too dark to show up so you just have to take my word for it. Gross. Worst day ever.

UPDATE:
Here is an approximation of how the roach looked on my desk.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
I would puke if that went across my desk.
Amy Filleman said…
I need a size. The picture doesn't really show him, so I need a size reference. Thats really gross!!
Erin said…
There is no picture of the bug. But I will update with a simulation.
AprilJ said…
Disgusting. On the up side, I like the new blog look.
Filleman Family said…
I also like the new blog. Very pretty. When Mark lived at the 9th Street house - he saw a huge roach in the hall. When he was telling me about it he said, "It was so big I didn't know whether to smash it or mount and ride that thing!" Still makes me laugh.

Popular Posts