Uninspired

Nothing blogworthy has happened lately and since you jokers weren't even excited about the start of my movie career, I can't muster up enough motivation to turn any un-blogworthy occurrence into a blogworthy one.. (Side note, I just spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to spell occurrence. True fact.)

Just kidding. I'm not really holding a grudge about the movie thing.

But I'm not kidding about the lack of material. I mean, seriously. My boss has been out of town all week and you'd think that would lead to lots of free time which would lead to lots of shenanigans and therefore, lots of blog posts, but you'd be wrong. I have had to do many work-related tasks, such as insuring groups and studying benefits and telling people that the insurance company won't cover their weight loss surgery, nope, no matter what, and no, you can't appeal that, but you are welcome to try. Why not.

Last weekend I went to Disneyland but most of you readers were there so I'm not going to bore you with the details. Those of you who weren't there, well, I'm sure you can imagine what it was like. Fun. You know.

This weekend I am going to Camp Verde but a lot of you will also be there, so I won't talk about that too much either. Those of you who won't be there, well, I'm sure you can imagine what Camp Verde is like.

This weekend I might also go to the Grand Canyon. That is, if I can convince my trusty sidekick Adriane that getting up around 4:30AM on a Sunday to go stand out in the freezing morning air and watch the sunrise will make for a good time. If not, I will probably just stay in bed and go to normal church at a normal time like normal people. How pedestrian.

This Sunday is Easter and therefore the end of Lent and therefore the start of SHOPPING MANIA!!! No, only kidding again. I do have a list of things I will purchase when my buying moratorium is lifted. It is as follows:
-Plastic containers
-Shower curtain liner
-Toilet lid/seat/whatever.

Isn't that an exciting list? I can't wait to rush right out on Easter Sunday to buy up all those items. It's going to be so great.

Well, would you look at that. I managed to fill up an entire blog post talking about why I don't have anything to blog about. That's talent, my friends, pure talent. I know you agree or else you wouldn't have stuck around all the way to the end to be reading this part. Or maybe you were sticking around to see if I was ever going to get to something entertaining. Well, I'm not going to get to that at all. I tricked you into reading this whole blog only to find out there is no point, no comedy, no nothing! Just a pathetic shopping list and some semi-formed weekend plans.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha. Evil genius.

Ok, this is not related to anything else in this post, but I have gotten 39 emails from the Internal Revenue Service in the last 2 days, telling me that I under reported my income and I just need to click this link to review my tax statement. Yeah right you evil tricksters, as if I am stupid enough to fall for that. Does anyone fall for that? Like the IRS sends emails and asks to you view your tax statement on irs.gov. The link even has the word fraud in it. Seriously.

Whatever though, I'm going to Starbucks. Peace out, yos.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
That's like those emails about stupid false things that say "we already checked on snopes and this is TRUE!!!!1111!" just so that you think it is real when in reality they made everything up.

I'm sorry. That probably didn't make any sense. It's the end of the day and I am no longer capable of writing coherent sentences.
Erin said…
Yeah. It is like that. It is exactly like that because they are like, this had to be real- what kind of fraudster would put the word fraud in their scammy link? And then they steal your identity and hack your computer and then you die.
Adriane said…
I told you I'm down. I'll take some amazingly fantastic pictures with my fancy camera. I'm buying an new skirt just in case though.

Popular Posts