Sometimes there are no new blog posts for days and days and sometimes you get two in a row! But then it turns out that the new post is totally just shameless bragging. Ha, I tricked you.

I made this last night:

It is for my sister. The stone is green amber, reconstituted, which I am pretty sure means little chips smushed together and covered in resin. That's what it feels like, anyway. But the point is that it is big. And sparkly. And that is all that matters.

Oh, so I was going to make this a real post and I was going to find some personal ads from Craigslist to show you all that Craigslist is in no way a step above Plenty of Fish, but all the Craigslist ads from Tucson that I read were actually kind of normal. Don't get me wrong, I still wouldn't want to date these fools, but most of them seemed to have a good grasp on the English language and there is really very little comedic value in that. I will keep looking though, just in case something good shows up. And then we can point and laugh together.

Comments

Filleman Family said…
really, really pretty - that is a talent i will never have.
Adriane said…
I can't wait to wear it every single day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Popular Posts