Flashback Friday

Remember Flashback Friday?

Remember Boston? Remember my life this time last year? I hardly do. But here we are, and it's been a year since I went to Boston and fell in love with a city for the first time. And it's been a year since I experienced the wonder that is the Scooper Bowl. I don't know why there is no Scooper Bowl in Arizona. There should be. It's hot here. We need ice cream. Maybe I'll start the Arizona Scooper Bowl and everyone will love me for it. That could happen, maybe if someone would give me some money. Warren?

Anyway. Here we are- My cousin Callie, my sister Adriane, and I at the Scooper Bowl, with our trophy-towers of cups to show how many scoops we consumed, and a giant ice cream cone because, hey, why not? Good times.  

Comments

Adriane said…
I love Fenway fudge.
I still can't believe that chocolate chip won over that.
I miss Boston so much.
My hair was so short.


Thats all
Callie said…
I also love Fenway Fudge. I look like such an idiot in that hat with it all pulled down over my eyes. I definitely would choose to wear it differently now.

Popular Posts