Not this, but that.

I'm supposed to be taking an online class on annuities right now. I keep reading a paragraph and then getting distracted by other work and stuff on the internet and shiny objects.

I thought you might like to see some of the Toros I am considering adopting. I went to a game on Sunday to take a look at my choices.

This is #3. I couldn't get a decent picture of his face because he was very busy playing baseball. But he looks like a nice boy who could benefit from some good home cookin'. And by home cookin', I mean I'm going to order him a pizza and buy him some ramen.

This is #15. You can see he was like, "Pick me! Pick me!" He got his clothes a little dirty. I hope he doesn't expect me to do his laundry. Probably as his adoptive mother it would be better for me to teach him how to use the washing machine. Teach a man to fish and all that, you know?

So these are my top choices. Of course, they could get called up to the Majors at any time and then I'll have to take another look at who is available. Oh, wait, no, I'm pretty sure Toros don't get called up. So it's all good then! Hopefully these little guys are still looking for a home next season. I really feel it's important to make a difference in the life of a minor league ballplayer. I'm glad I finally found a purpose in life though, it's really refreshing.

Comments

Callie said…
I'm incredibly jealous that you'll have your very own baseball player. Im sorry I can't cast a vote between #3 or #15...I think either of them would make very nice eye-candy...huhummm I mean house-guest.
Erin said…
They're too young for me but that's ok since I just want to keep them off the streets. But if you were ever to find yourself passing through Tucson, I'm just sayin' you might want to stop by...

Popular Posts