Somebody Buy Me This

Dudes, I found something I want. I can't exactly afford it on my own but maybe you want to become investors? Yes?

It is this:

This is a 20 room historic hotel in Bisbee. And it's for sale. And it's only $850,000- that's a total deal! When we were on our ghost tour this weekend, tons of people were staying at that place. Well not tons, as it only has 20 rooms. But at least 4 groups of people that were on the tour. It's basically a gold mine. And it has ghosts! A ghost cat! I love ghost hotels and cats! This is fate, you guys. Fate.

I need this hotel! I really, really need it. The price includes a parking lot too, so it's like a total bargain. It was built in 1912, and I just really want it. More than I want a pony or dinosaur or anything. I will run it and love it and it will be so awesome.

So. You all should give me money. And so should Warren Buffet. And so should my dad. Daddy? Please? Can I have it?

Comments

Amy Filleman said…
I think that is fantastic!! When i play the "What if Erin owned a hotel?" game, my imagination runs wild! I think your dad should totally get it for you. I have no doubt that you would make it so wildly successful that he would get his money back in no time!
Erin said…
My dad said no. :( Well, he didn't exactly say no, he said "Can you carry the debt load with only 20 rooms?" And I don't know what that means. But I think it means no.
medcat said…
I am so in! The ghost cats is what totally sold me on the place. After I pay my parents back the approximately $100,000 I owe them, then I will definitely have some investment income! So, think it will still be on the market in lets say 10 years??

Popular Posts