3 Lies I've Told

1. In the 2nd grade, I lost my teddy bear on the way to school. I told my parents I'd set it down when I stopped to tie my shoe. In reality, it was garbage day and someone had put out a bunch of Christmas wrapping paper and gift tags and such, and we were going through it picking stuff out.

2. In 4th grade, I pretended to have found some money in an old purse. ($50, I think). I'd actually gotten it from helping my friend decorate a Christmas tree in her mom's store, but I thought my parents would make me give it back so I didn't tell them where it really came from.

3. The time I knocked a hole in my bedroom wall, I didn't really trip and hit it with my knee. I was trying to balance on my head, fell over, and put my foot through the drywall. My bad.

Comments

Callie said…
Im reading this at work...saying "don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh" to myself because of your third lie. Hahahahahha
AprilJ said…
Does this have anything to do with lent? Are you giving up lying? I'm impressed that you only had 3 things...
Erin said…
No way, I could never give up lying. These were just the only ones I could think of that are far enough in the past that I can't get in trouble for them anymore. ;)

Popular Posts