A List of Unrelated Statements

1. I made a list on Monday so today I don't really have anything prepared.
2. I don't want to mess up your Wednesday by not writing a list.
3. So I'll just write this way and then it's almost a list.
4. Now your Wednesday will be complete.
5. I just now asked my boss for approximately 12 days off.
6. He was totally cool about it.
7. I hate asking for time off.
8. I get really nervous.
9. My boss always says yes though.
10. So that is pretty lucky.
11. I have a big giant proposal due soon.
12. I haven't really started working on it.
13. I'll probably work on it after I finish this.
14. Or I'll put it off until later.
15. That is probably more likely.
16. I am drinking gross coffee today.
17. Every day I make the coffee and every day it is gross.
18. It is very sad.
19. I just want a decent cup of coffee.
20. This list is stupid.

Comments

Filleman Family said…
I'm currently addicted to Hazelnut coffee from Dunkin Donuts (do they have those in Tucson) - they have become quite the fad in phx. Of course I only get this about once a week so there might be some novelty attached to it making it even better.

Popular Posts