Unaimed

*I bet you thought this was going to be another post about missiles.
*It's not though.
*It's a post about nothing.
*Kind of like Seinfeld.
*But not as funny.
*Or maybe more funny, if you are not a fan of Seinfeld.
*I'm not a big fan of Seinfeld myself.
*It can be funny though, on occasion.
*Today is 5 months since I was dumped.
*I am infinitely better than I was on that day.
*I'm not completely better.
*I'm much improved, though.
*I thank the Lord for that.
*Seriously.
*I am supposed to be drawing up a proposal right now.
*But the rates are so high, the group will never buy a policy.
*So it is an exercise in futility.
*I'm going to have to do it anyway.
*But I'm not going to make it fancy.
*Because that is a waste of time.
*Some of these are just sentence fragments.
*It's OK to make fragments when you are unaimed.
*So I'm not too worried about it.
*That is the beauty of owning your own blog.
*You get to do what you want.
*It's like owning your own home.
*But cheaper.
*And less of an accomplishment.
*I wish I had a Blizzard right now.
*Not the weather, the delicious treat.
*You know, courtesy of Warren Buffett.
*Warren never did send me any money.
*I guess I'm not surprised.
*But I sort of hoped he'd mail me a check.
*I used to work for him.
*He probably doesn't remember it though.
*I try to block it out, myself, so I can't say I blame him.
*I did get a free ticket to Disneyland.
*I got it by volunteering.
*All you people should volunteer too.
*Then we can all go on a free trip to Disneyland together.
*And that would be tons of fun!
*If you need information on earning a free ticket, just ask me how.
*Supplies are limited so you might want to hurry up.
*I've spent a lot of time on this unaimed list.
*Probably too much time.
*Fortunately I still have 5 hours to get my proposal done.
*Plus some filing.
*And some shredding.
*I'm not really a secretary but it kind of sounds like it when I list my duties.
*Maybe I am a secretary after all.
*My first year here, we had pizza on Administrative Assistant's Day.
*I would have been offended but I love pizza.
*So I ate it anyway.
*I always eat the pizza.
*All pizza companies should send me free pizza.
*Please.
*Thank you.

Comments

AprilJ said…
Nice list. I'm a fan of lists, blizzards (the kind you eat), pizza and secretaries (if I had one).
Adriane said…
I'll be anyones secretary. And even be called it.

Popular Posts