Reasons I Should Move To Boston

Today I have for your reading pleasure a list of reasons why I should move to Boston.

1. Public Transportation. Abundant, practical, and user-friendly. This means I don't need a car, and I don't have to drive myself.

2. Cold. This means I could justify buying many, many coats, hats, and scarves. I'm sure the novelty of this would wear off by, oh, October, but it's nice to think about anyway.

3. Ben Franklin. Was born there. Enough said.

4. Memories- none to make me sad. Win win win!

5. Location. Easternly. Close to other eastern things. Cheaper fares to Europe.

6. Historical stuff, lots of it.

7. Swan boats. Number of Swan boat in Tucson- zero.

Gah, this is a boring list. I can't get into it. Sorry dudes.

Comments

GeleeneG said…
Reasons not to move to Boston: Snow. Lots of it. Snow gets old after the first storm. At first it's all pretty and serene. Then it keeps coming and you have 12" and you still have to go to work only the effin' city hasn't plowed your street and you have a car with like 2" of clearance and no four-wheel drive and... I might be projecting a little. Boston does get a lot of snow, but I guess if you are going on subways it doesn't matter as much.

Popular Posts