Field Trip: GOLF TOURNAMENT!

I wanted to write a post about how the internet is keeping track of me but then when I went to get the screen shots to show you guys, of course the offending ads were nowhere to be found. Which, I guess, just goes to show even more that the Internet is stalking me and doesn't want word getting out. The Internet caught onto my plan- probably by reading the opening lines of the blog I was going to write- and quickly disposed of all the incriminating evidence. Foiled!

I thought I tricked the Internet by starting this post about the GOLF TOURNAMENT, and then I went into my e-mail account really quickly to look for one of the ads I wanted as proof, and BAM! A GOLF TOURNAMENT AD! The Internet IS MOST DEFINITELY stalking me.

Sorry about all those caps. I am the queen of CAPSYLVANIA.

But this is not a post about the sneaky Internet. This is a post about golf.

This might be the worst field trip ever because the thing about the golf tournament is that you are not allowed to bring cameras. You are not even allowed to bring cell phones with cameras. Or cell phones at all, for that matter. So I didn't take any pictures at the golf tournament. And that is too bad, because there were a lot of nice things to see at the golf tournament. You guys would've liked them, I think.

You might be thinking that going to a golf tournament would be pretty boring, and you'd be right. Even when famous people are playing golf, it is still, well, golf. Some people get really into it and are like, did you see Hotty McGolferboy hit that ball? He birdied the 13th hole! And everyone does that little quiet clap clap clap and oh man is it stupid. The people who are really into golf would never actually call a player Hotty McGolferboy, but that is what he should be called. There were many Hotty McGolferboys at the tournament yesterday. They look like this:





Another thing that is good about the golf tournament is that you get to sit in the grass. There is not an abundance of grass in Tucson, other than on golf courses, so it is nice to be able to walk and sit in nice, well-manicured grass. It looks like this:



There are also nice views at the golf tournament. (Other than the views of Hotty McGolferboy bent over to chip the ball out of the bunker, I mean). It looks like this:

 

The other good thing about the golf tournament is that when you are at the golf tournament, you are not at the office. And that means that I look like this:
 
 
And that is why the golf tournament is rad.
 
The End.

Comments

Adriane said…
The beginning of this post was very KANYE of you.
GeleeneG said…
Probably because there is a little bit of paranoia to it.
Erin said…
I guess I wasn't aware of Kanye being paranoid.
Adriane said…
I was talking about the all caps. The paranoia fits too though...

Popular Posts