My Job Isn't That Bad.

Every day I'm like, blah, work, why can't I just stay home and look at my gems all day? Life is SO UNFAIR!

This morning I was staring out the window thinking about how I should be productive for once. Then I decided to take a picture of the view with my cell phone as a reminder that I don't really have it that bad at all. Then I decided to use MS Paint to illustrate the goodness in case you couldn't see it.

I bet your office view isn't this good.

 

PS- I know that my MS Paint writing skills are somewhat lacking, but I am left-handed girl living in a right-handed world and just trying to make the best of it. I don't normally write like a monkey on crack.

Comments

Amy Filleman said…
monkey on crack....hahahahahahaha
GeleeneG said…
That monkey on crack writes a lot better than many people I know.

And yes, you don't have it that bad. The view from my office is wall. That's interior wall. No windows here. :(

Popular Posts