Comic Genius

Back story: I went to Dairy Queen and got a Blizzard. The following e-mail conversation is between my sister Geleene and I.

Me: Yeah, that’s the one I’m talking about. But I don’t think there were 25 flavors listed. I could be wrong. Hopefully they made it good. the people at that DQ are very nice but not very smart. 
Geleene: Didn’t they do the turn upside down thing to show you that it’s nice and thick?
Me: No.
G: They always do it here.  At all the ones I’ve been to.
M: Sometimes they do it but I’ve never seen them do it at this one.
G: I’m always like, I’m not eating that if it falls on the ground, effer. 
M: Effing DQ showoffs. I wish it would fall on the ground, that would be embarrassing and hilarious. 
G: Ha ha, I know.  I would love to see that. 
M: They probably only flip it when they are confident it won’t spill. 
G: Yeah. I’m gonna sneak in there and thin out their ice cream so that it comes out of the cup when they try to be all fancy.
M: Let me know so I can be on hand to witness it. And then I will probably blog about it. 
G: No way. I will start my own blog about how I took down DQ.  Only I will use some word like “usurped” or maybe “dethroned” to tie into the sound of royalty in the name. 
M: You can’t take down DQ because it is owned by Warren Buffett and he is my hero, after Ben Franklin. 
G: What? Why does Warren Buffett own DQ? That is weird. 
M: Um, because it is delicious? Warren Buffett is a GENIUS. 
G: WTF? It’s not like he invented the Blizzard. B!tch please. 




Dear Warren Buffett and/or Dairy Queen- please send me money and Blizzard treats. Thank you.














































Comments

AprilJ said…
LMAO.

commenter's note: the DQs in AK SUCK! They don't turn the blizzards upside down and their attitude is this: "Screw you, bizzo. What are you going to do? Go somewhere else??". Good point. This is AK. There are 2 DQs in Anchorage. DQ: 1 Commenter: 0. still love a blizzard, tho.

Popular Posts