In The Kitchen

Dear Dishwasher,

Please wash the dishes. It's your only job. I know it's a lot to ask, I mean, I certainly don't want to do the dishes, but it's right there in your name. Dishwasher. It's kind of your thing. And it's the only thing I ask from you, so I think the least you can do is try to do a good job at it. In the future, if I put in some dirty stuff, I expect to take it out clean and sparkling, not unlike the Cascade or possibly Jet Dry commercial. I really don't think I'm being unreasonable here. And if you don't want to wash my dishes, then quit already and I'll find a dishwasher that understands its place in the world. But no more of this halfway nonsense. I don't have time for that.

Sincerely,
Erin



Dear Tea,

You are delicious. You are like water, only tastier.  Oh, please tell chamomile that it tastes like weeds and I won't be needing any of that around here. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

In Gratitude,
Erin

*Dishwasher maker- if you want to send me a free dishwasher, I will review it on my blog. For free. I have 5 readers so that is a pretty good offer.

*Tea people- I have a lot of tea already but if want to send more (not chamomile) that would be ok. If you want to send chamomile, maybe you can change my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts