A Letter

Dear Car,

Thank you for being awesome. You are the best car I've ever had, mainly because of your heated seats. I know that I live in Tucson and heated seats are totally extraneous, but I really appreciate you having them anyway. Also, you are very fast and quiet, and you are beautiful, which only makes me love you that much more. I promise to try really hard not to drive you into anything, but I can't take responsibility for what other cars might do. In case you haven't noticed, Tucson drivers are morons. Please never break down, because I need you.

Sincerely,
Erin

PS- Lexus, I love your product. Please send free cars. Thanks.

Comments

Filleman Family said…
I am thoroughly enjoying the notes to vendors at the bottom of your posts (Dear DQ, Dear Lexus) - so funny - that should always be your sign off - just find someone to reference:) haha While I do think it is appropriate to thanks Lexus - don't you think you should also thank your daddy for maintaining the car so well for you before you bought it from him! Whoever eventually buys Mark's civic should DEFINITELY thank him.
Erin said…
Oh, yeah, I should thank my dad. I wonder if my dad reads this blog? Hmm. In any case, my shameless begging isn't working because no one has sent me any money or products. Thanks for nothing, Warren Buffett.

Popular Posts