It is Wednesday, and that's all I have to say about that.

Wednesday was supposed to be for lists but I haven't really been too great about my daily features lately. I'm OK with that, since it's my blog and all, and I can do whatever I want, but I don't want to let you down in case you woke up and were like, yay! Wednesday! A list! and then you came here and there was no list and then you lost the will to do anything productive and ended up watching The Little Chocolatiers all day long. Not that that's ever happened to me.

Ok, so here is a very short list of random things that make me feel sad, even though they are stupid and shouldn't, and feeling sad over them makes me a little bit (or a lot bit) of a freak.

1. When Cheerios came out with all their other flavors, besides Original and Honey Nut. I can't explain this. It's just...I don't know. They sold out. I was all, Et tu, Cheerios?




2. When the state of Arizona added the 7th character to the license plate. We used to have just 6, and that little cactus in the middle. Then I guess things just got too crowded and they had to add another number and now we're just like California or something, with too many people and too many characters on our license plates.




That's all I've got. Does 2 items constitute a list? I don't know. Maybe you readers (I see I have 6 now, oh yeah, I'm going to be rich ANY DAY NOW!!!) have random things that make you sad. Maybe I am alone in my insanity. Only time will tell.

Comments

AprilJ said…
Ha.. I actually really like frosted cheerios. But a lot of the other ones seem vile.. I used to eat the apples ones in college b/c they were always on sale. But now I'm just frosted or honey nut. I'm practically a cheerio whore when I start reading how I like most of them except the really sick flavors. Sad.
Erin said…
As long as you don't eat the banana nut ones or those ones that looks like Fruit Loops then I won't hold it against you. Doesn't mean I'd eat them, but I won't hate you for doing what you need to do.
AprilJ said…
There is no chance of me eating the banana nut cheerios.. or the fruity ones... or the plain ones (!!),... or the multigrain ones. OK, I'm not a cheerio whore after all. I can rest now.
GeleeneG said…
They have new chocolate Cheerios. Cheerios aren't supposed to be chocolatey. Weird.

Popular Posts