Flashback Friday 12

I think it's 12, anyway, I'm too lazy to check and see so if it's not 12, you can just use your imagination as to what the title should be.



So. Today we have my cousin Amy and me in front of some palace or something in Vienna, Austria. I just checked my passport, which I keep on hand in case I ever need to make a quick getaway, and this happened in 2004. Lately I have been feeling a little stir-crazy, a little stagnate, a little...meh. And that trip, that 26-day, 11-country whirlwind of a trip, is a reminder that I am actually capable of having fun, and doing something just a little out of my comfort zone, and maybe even coming out better for it. It's good to remember that sometimes, when you feel like life is bogging you down and you'll never be able to pull yourself out of the muck.

And also- Contiki tours, I am a fan of your product. Please send free trips. Thank you.



Comments

Amy Filleman said…
We are capable of doing things that no one thinks we can do, of getting away from the negative rodents that surround us, and of having fun! We will have tons of fun in Greece. We'll look all tan and charming and meet Greek Gods that make us sorry we live in America. Maybe we'll even want to stay and never come back. Wait....i already feel that way. Hmm.
Filleman Family said…
thank you for the shout out to the tour company - not sure why that cracks me up but it is pretty much hilarious.
Adriane said…
I think Amy might be living in a false reality.

Popular Posts