Flashback Friday is back!

Did you miss it? Yeah you did, you little crazies. I have found something exciting to show you today.

Ta-da!

My parents brought down some furniture for me a while back and what did I find in one of the drawers but this little gem! Can you say awesome? And excellent? That's right, this was a full-page announcement in that esteemed publication, the Camp Verde Bugle. The prestige! I can't even begin to tell you how high my GPA was (got a C in Senior English, so not that high) or the many extra curricular activities (they must have meant band and Girl Scouts) or the community service (huh?) that I participated in to deserve this honor, but clearly I was among the most excellent to ever walk the halls (there were no halls) of Camp Verde High School. What I would give (Nothing, absolutely nothing) to go back and re-live those glory days!

*In case you couldn't tell by my shoddy cut & paste job, I wasn't the only one being "honored" here. I just didn't know if those other people were as proud of their accomplishment as I am, so I didn't want to put them on the internet.

Comments

Popular Posts