You guys, trying to get rich as a blogger is really hard, especially when you only have 5 followers and don't let search engines find you and haven't clicked that "monetize" button because you don't know what it is but probably it puts ads all over your page and if the ads are based on what you write about, it'll probably be ads for false teeth because you live the life of a geriatric. And when I say "you", I mean me. What I'm trying to say here is that nothing really funny has happened for me to post about and if there are no posts there are no readers and if there are no readers there is no money. But there's no money anyway so it doesn't matter I guess. And if you give a mouse a cookie, he's probably going to want a glass of milk to go with it.

I stopped at Wal*Mart Neighborhood Market on the way to work to buy breakfast and a snack, since it was brought to my attention that the yogurt I've been eating might possibly be rotten. For a snack I usually keep a box of cereal in my desk, which I can munch on throughout the day. Today Wal*Mart Neighborhood Market was out of Cocoa Puffs, my cereal of choice, and instead of going for faux-puffs or my 2nd favorite, Frosted Chocolate Filled Mini Wheat things (not the actual product name) I went for something new- SMORZ! The box doesn't have an exclamation point but I feel like if you're going to replace the S with a Z you might as well go all out. The SMORZ! claim to be crunchy graham cereal wrapped in a rich chocolatey coating with marshmallows. In my mind this meant: Golden grahams, covered in chocolate, with marshmallows. Um, hello, delicious? The picture on the box clearly shows that was not what the cereal was at all, but I bought it anyway.


And I'm sad to report that it's pretty much as gross as you'd expect. The cereal part is crunchy while at the same time having the texture of one of those foamy shelf liners. Like maybe if the foamy shelf liner was left in the sun too long, and then covered with fake chocolate. (Now I understand why the box said chocolatey coating, instead of chocolate. There is no chocolate here.) For the first bite or two I was like hey, this is not too bad! Then I ate a whole cup and I realized it was actually really bad. Sad day. The marshmallows are delicious, but they are freeze-dried cereal marshmallows so of course they are delicious.

Hmm, maybe now that I've written this scathing review of SMORZ! the cereal company will want to win me over by sending me free cereal. Good thing I posted this. I might very well be on my way to getting RICH!

Comments

Popular Posts